Saturday, July 4, 2009

hummmmm....

Crumb-snatchers and the 4th:D

So for the past week i have been watching Trae's children... Harper-the twin girl, Camden-the twin boy and carter- the 4? year old. They are great children unless harper is having a bad day. I do say a lot of things about how they are crumb-snatchers but really they are precious and i love every minute of taking care of them. I truly think that this isn't just a job for me until Ava comes home (P.S. I miss her dearly) but i really think that this is a learning time from God for me. He is teaching me patience, how to be kind and gentle. He is showing me how to love them how he loved the little children and most importantly loved us. So i just think that they truly are a blessing and God can just work in so many funny and little mysterious ways. 

Today was AWESOME! It was America's Birthday AND Claire's :D I hope that they both had the BEST day ever! I loved today because it started out with getting up at 7:30 and getting to play the shaker on the New Cov float in the parade! Then Lauren Bruno went to lunch at wonderful Panera, went to Walmart, went back to my house to make some brownies for Max's THEN took a 3 HOUR NAP:D  After that we proceeded with the celebrations! We went to Max's for a rockin party, ate and had fellowship. After a while we went to UCO to watch some fireworks and then after that we went to the Bruno's house and had a little show of our own! 
That was my best 4Th ever!  Luckily no one got hurt and EVERYONE had a spectacular time:D

No comments:

Post a Comment