Saturday, August 8, 2009

Home from disciple.

My heart hurts.
I just had the best week meeting new friends and getting to know my 6th grade girls group. God worked in so many incredible ways. Some of them have such heavy hearts and i just want to take there pain away. No one deserves to hurt that much at that age, let alone anytime in there life. I pray that they can be wrapped tightly in the arms of God and be guided and that there heart be protected. A part of me is still left in Africa, people are slowly pulling themselves back more and more because of college, people are not following up with what they say and i don't like any of it. But now is a time in life where i really really have to cling to God and listen to him speaking. He has used me in so many ways and continues to do so but sometimes i just feel... here.
I'm excited to meet new people, get to know a new town, find a new community of people, and be challenged. I think that God has great things in store but sometimes its just hard to sit and wait.
I do have a wonderful life and great people in it and i appreciate everyone that has every supported me and continues to do so. God is great. I am just in a weird yet great place in my life.
So all prayers are welcomed:D
Please and Thank you.

"Be still, and know that i am God,
I will be exalted among all nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!"
Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment