Saturday, September 5, 2009

mmm....Amazing!

New EVERYTHING that i LOVE:D
Fayetteville is AWESOME! God is so faithful and just simply great. he has protected and watched over me so much in the past 1 month and will continue to. Its just refreshing to really experience it and know that he is there by the little things he reveals and does, the people he presents to you and the situations you get in and out of.

Being in this new place i have met amazing friends, i love school (except math of course, but thats okay), i have been to incredible churches and have experienced God in so many new ways! I have had some of the most random moments and very silly and fun times! I have had my heart tugged on a little and been confused a little, and i can NOT wait to see what comes in the future! Jesus is just continuing to show me how he is using me, how i can be used and how i can have an open heart.

Looking for an internship at a church has been on my heart for a while and i am slowing getting into the groove of looking for one. I have been offered to help out with the 6th grade girls small group at a church and i hope that that is something God wants me to do, but i am still praying about it. I still have not found a sunday morning church. I have however found a church on sunday nights, i guess its more of a college ministry affiliated with a church. It its indescribable how God moved every sunday night! and Throughout the week. They have a retreat coming up that i think i am going to go on, so I'm pretty excited about that and excited to see what God has in store for that weekend!

I am growing and learning everyday how to be more christ-like and depend on him more. I think is going well so far. I am just so pumped to see what is in the future!
I am home this weekend for labor day and it is so neat to see people i haven't seen a while and to come back and see the different changes in edmond. Its good to see my family, but it just amazes me how i can get annoyed with them in the day that i am here. haha oh well i love them tons and so glad that i get to see them! I guess its just part of being a college student and getting us to being on your own.
It breaks my heart to see some of my friends not being as happy as i know they could and want to be. I just want to make everyone better!
God is so great and i am ecstatic to see what he has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment