Saturday, June 13, 2009

Africa!

6.13.09

I am currently in Tanzania, Africa doing mission work. It has been a wonderful experience! God has moved in so many amazing ways! (As usual) He has showed me that there are so many different and exciting ways to worship the Lord. These people here are incredible and are born hosting. They welcome you with open arms even though they have no idea who you are, and don't know the language you speak. This trip is a small vision showing what God has in store for me in the future. He is a very merciful God and uses so many weird, yet neat things to show you a sign. Tomorrow we will be going to church with these people and let me tell you i have NEVER been more excited! Because the first time we arrived to the site they had me in tears. For those of you that know me.. i don't cry. But yes i did on Wednesday! They were singing and dancing to the Lord, blessing us and greeted us with hugs and bouquet of flowers. Like i said this experience is just hard to explain!

I am looking forward to an exciting fun filled day with the people of morogoro!

No comments:

Post a Comment