Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home from Africa

I feel as though i have left a HUGE part of my heart in Africa, I'm super duper glad to be home but my heart hurts because i had to leave the people of morogoro. I hope next year i will get the opportunity to go back! And i also felt as though i grew a lot during that trip and feel as though God had a special plan for my future...possibly in Africa.

Its been about 4 days since I've been home from Africa. I got home on Sunday night then got up early Monday morning and drove to Arkansas for my freshman orientation. I learned a lot more about the university and it got me even more excited to go there in august! They have so many traditions I'm so excited to become a part of:D It was also really nice and refreshing to spend sometime with my family while sharing all of the excitement of enrolling.
I got home Tuesday around 4 and then helped Ava move.....Again. It was great though!  She has a cute new house and it fits her and her roommates!

Today I got up about 8 went to breakfast with aubs and had a great time! Then i went for a bike ride around Edmond which was amazing as well, now I'm at Starbucks writing this to you;D

No comments:

Post a Comment